Cruising is one of the most popular ways to travel. Cruise ships are basically a floating luxury resort. If you've cruised once, there is a big chance that you'll cruise again. Here are some of the reasons people love to cruise:
- You visit multiple destinations or cities during your trip but you unpack only once.
- Your fare includes food, accommodations and entertainment. It's never a good idea to be on a diet while cruising. The food variety and quality is second to none.
- There is something fun for everyone onboard and the activities are endless. Relax at the spa, hit the gym, relax poolside or in a quiet lounge chair facing the ocean, hit the jackpot at the casino, dance your heart away at the club, and the list goes on and one.
- Most ships are family friendly and have kid camps and activities that will keep them entertained and happy for the entire trip.
- There is a wide variety of shore excursions that have been vetted by the cruise line for quality and to ensure your safety.
- Cruises make vacation planning easy. You get to relax and do fun things as you travel from one destination to another.
- You get to meet new people and socialize, or retreat like a monk, you decide what you prefer.
If you've never cruised and are still curious, please read through the Cruising FAQs or explore the pages and videos for inspiration.